Friday, March 30, 2007

Stolen

Stolen….

There are many things that can be stolen. In poetry and writing, word can be stolen…. In the digital world, byte, information and even idea… but for some the worst of them all is when in love… the heart is been stolen.

But those are really not truly stolen. The true act of stealing is when there is a physically
Stolen of something physical! That’s when it truly becomes criminal!

Damn… I just had my Nokia cellphone (and another Sagem) and my Nikkon digital camera stolen, while my friend just had his Japanese Sony Laptop stolen too. And what is worse is we lost it in the house. Hmm… What should be my next few move (thinking like a chess player)??????

Ohh well… looks like I just need to continue to just blogging and commentary for the moment (plus never forget research of course).

No comments: